Concrete Load Brg Wall with Conc Beams

A 12 inch thick load bearing wall multiple stories. Heavily reinforced concrete beams on grid coming into bearing wall. Is it ok not to develop the beam bars (not enough wall thickness. Wall must satisfy ACI 14.4.

I say negative steel should be developed by a haunch or something similar and design wall for additional haunch moment. Looking for other engineers comments regarding development of beam steel in exterior walls.

I have heard one response that does not develop the beam steel and treats it as a partial fixity letting the negative steel yield and redistributing beam moments. If you do not develop the beam steel how can you be sure that the end moment does not pull out the partial developed bars causing failure?