From: Christopher Wright <chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 02 11:01:20 -0500
To: "‡" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: Re: Job burnout

Early in my career, I was employed at a place where engineering was located
in a large, open area dubbed, "the fishbowl."
Like a large aerospace outfit which I remember as the armpit of my
career. Vast open area with rows of desks, 5.2 employees per telephone
and God help the guy who had the phone on his desk. Like working on the
NYSE trading floor. My solution was to get another job.

chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com | this distance" (last words of Gen.
http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw

* Association of Sout hern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
* site at: http://www.seaint.org