Re: Job burnout

>I believe the politically correct name for it these days is a "bullpen"
Perhaps I wasn't clear. By armpit, I meant that my position with that
particular company was the armpit of my career. The vast open area was
the armpit of the company. I've always used the term 'bullpen' to refer
to a select group of pitches whose specialty is to snatch victory from
the jaws of defeat. That would differ from the vast open area whose
purpose was apparently to snatch motivation from engineers.

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw