Engineering clip art

Anyone know a web source for good quality engineering clip art.  By clip
art, I don't mean cartoons style stuff like comes with MS Word.  I'm
looking more for a colored "rendering" type look of the real thing.  I
would like some steel, wood and concrete artwork.  I would like to use
them as background type art in brochures.

Thanks

Rich

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.