RE: Hull Steel DH 36 or EH 36

>Actually, ship steel is available on the market. ASTM A131 is one US spec.
I probably wasn't clear. The request was about DH36 steel, which is a
Lloyd's designation that requires Lloyd's inspection. That in itself will
amke purchase tricky. Plenty of ASTM specs available, but best to use the
ABS rules if you're building ships. They have all their own grades. I
just noticed in my (old) copy of the ABS Rules that they also use the DH
36 designation.

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw