Fixed File Cabinet - Dead Load or Live Load?

A client wants to install a rolling file deck in an area designed for 50 psf live load. The file deck, which will be fixed to the floor, covers a 13x17 foot area and weighs 34 psf for the file system and 122 psf (max capacity) for the contents (files). How would you treat this under ASCE 7? Is it all live load? Could the file cabinet be considered fixed equipment and called dead load? Could it all be considered fixed equipment and hence be considered dead load?

Using a crane as an analogy, the crane is dead load but the weight the crane lifts is live load. Is this a reasonable approach?

Eric Green
-speaking and asking for myself, not my employer