Design Values for Gypsteel?

We have run into an older building which calls out "Gypsteel precast gypsum
plank"  for roofing material.  We have information for the poured type roof
deck, but can find nothing on any precast gypsum plank.  Between a search of
the listserv archives and a search of the web, the only thing I can find is
an advertisement for sale.  Does anyone have any information on this
product, or something similar?

Thanks in Advance,

Joe

Joe Charpentier