RE: Off Topic - File Inversion

Click on the "Name"  tab when you go to open a file. You can sort by any of the tabs: Name, Size, Type, Modified

HTH

-----Original Message-----
From: M. David Finley, P.E. [mailto:pec(--nospam--at)isgroup.net]
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2002 8:00 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Off Topic - File Inversion

A couple of days ago my computer went haywire and now the files are listed in inverted alphatetical order when I try to open them using any Windows programs (Wordperfect, Mathcad, etc.).

I suspect a system setting was changed during the haywire process.  Any suggestions on how to fix the problem?

M. David Finley, P.E.
3810 South First Street - Suite 7
Lake City, FL  32025
386-752-6400