Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Off Topic - File Inversion[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Off Topic - File Inversion
- From: "Pilarski, Paul" <Pilarski(--nospam--at)pbworld.com>
- Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 08:57:43 -0400
Click on the "Name" tab when you go to open a file. You can sort by any of the tabs: Name, Size, Type, Modified
A couple of days ago my computer went haywire and now the files are listed in inverted alphatetical order when I try to open them using any Windows programs (Wordperfect, Mathcad, etc.).
I suspect a system setting was changed during the haywire process. Any suggestions on how to fix the problem?
M. David Finley, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Off Topic - File Inversion
- Next by Subject: off topic 11x17 scanner recommendation?
- Previous by thread: Off Topic - File Inversion
- Next by thread: Toronto wind speeds and ice requirements