Toronto wind speeds and ice requirements

I'm reviewing a pole structure for Toronto, Canada and need the following
information:

1.	Design wind speed
2.	Ice requirements
3.	Low temperature requirements.

Any information will be helpful.  I've already called the Toronto building
department and no one is available at this time.

Neil Moore, S.E.