Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Seismic Base Shear - Tank With Supported Bottom[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Seismic Base Shear - Tank With Supported Bottom
- From: "Klarkowski, Kevin" <Kevin.Klarkowski(--nospam--at)Jacobs.com>
- Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 14:25:41 -0700
Title: Seismic Base Shear - Tank With Supported Bottom
When calculating the seismic base shear for a tank with supported bottom per the Rigid Structures Criteria of UBC section 1634.3, should the weight of the foundation(pile cap) be included in W when the foundation is pile-supported?
Kevin J. Klarkowski
Jacobs - Green Bay
======================================================================================NOTICE - This communication may contain confidential and privileged information that is for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any viewing, copying or distribution of, or reliance on this message by unintended recipients is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.
- Prev by Subject: segmental bridge analysis
- Next by Subject: RE: Seismic Base Shear - Tank With Supported Bottom
- Previous by thread: Re: Tall Chimney Design
- Next by thread: RE: Seismic Base Shear - Tank With Supported Bottom