Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Conduit in concrete slabs[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAOC List" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Conduit in concrete slabs
- From: "Paul Feather" <pfeather(--nospam--at)SE-Solutions.net>
- Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 15:37:13 -0700
I am looking for consensus on the current practice regarding the permitting of conduit in elevated concrete slabs. We are reviewing our specifications.
I am considering three categories, conventional, post-tensioned, and concrete over metal deck. Also, do you differentiate between rigid conduit and the currently popular plastic flex conduit.
All input is appreciated. We are accused of being out-of date and too restrictive (what else is new). I will be happy to repost a summary once it is compiled.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Concrete tension capacity
- Next by Subject: RE: Conduit in concrete slabs
- Previous by thread: RE: Seismic Base Shear - Tank With Supported Bottom
- Next by thread: RE: Conduit in concrete slabs