Fixed File Cabinet - Fully Loaded

In a message dated Tue, 23 Jul 2002 10:38:41 AM Eastern Standard Time, EGreen(--nospam--at)walterpmoore.com writes:

<<In a rolling file cabinet, the maximum load that can ever be placed in the file cabinet can be well defined (i.e. every cubic inch of file completely full), and I know exactly how the space will be used (as a file room).>>

I suggest to calculate what the contents would weigh if the cabinet were fully loaded, and I'll bet it's a lot more than 122 psf.

Carl Sramek
Los Alamitos, CA