SEAOC 2002 Convention Online Registration

Dear SEAINT List member:

This year Structural Engineers Association of California (SEAOC) will be hosting their annual technical convention at Santa Barbara California. As you know, SEAOC conventions are fun to attend and at the same time are packed with powerful technical sessions. The online registration system is now open. I strongly recommend that you complete your registration now before it gets sold out. I have compiled the following links for you:

Convention Home Page:
http://www.seaint.org/seaocconvention/convention2002/

The Main Schedule:
http://www.seaint.org/seaocconvention/convention2002/conv_sched_view.htm

The Technical Schedule:
http://www.seaint.org/seaocconvention/convention2002/tech_events_2002.htm

The Social Schedule:
http://www.seaint.org/seaocconvention/convention2002/Social_events_2002.htm

Hotel Registration:
http://www.seaint.org/seaocconvention/convention2002/hotel_registration.asp

This year, SEAOC is also making arrangements for Child Care services. So, feel free to bring your family with you.

Thanks

Shafat Qazi, P.E.
Admin SEAINT