Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Nelson Studs Shear Capacity[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Nelson Studs Shear Capacity
- From: THunt(--nospam--at)absconsulting.com
- Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 13:14:36 -0700
If have not tried already, you can access their web site at:
Go to the small icon on the left that says "Slide Menu" where you will get a drop down menu of information and catalogs. You will also find contact phone numbers and e-mail addresses.
Thomas Hunt, S.E.
|"Ed Najjarine" <enajjarine(--nospam--at)permasteelisausa.com>
07/26/2002 10:39 AM
To: "SEAINT \(E-mail\)" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: Nelson Studs Shear Capacity
Can someone please clarify the approved shear capacity of different diameter
Nelson stud bolts welded to metal (not necessary in a composite action with
concrete). All I can find is capacities when used With concrete / Metal deck
assembly ( ICBO No. 2614).
Thanks in advance,
Ed Najjarine, PE
- Prev by Subject: Re: Nelson Studs Shear Capacity
- Next by Subject: RE: Nelson Studs Shear Capacity
- Previous by thread: Re: Nelson Studs Shear Capacity
- Next by thread: RE: Nelson Studs Shear Capacity