Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

hypothetical situation

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
say i have an employee who lives and works in state "a".  he meets all of
the requirements to sit for the pe exam in state "b".  he does so and
passes.  the problem is that state "a" requires two more years of experience
before the employee can sit for the pe exam.  now he's a licensed pe in
state "b".

should i bill his time on work done in state "a" as an eit or a pe?  is this
documented somewhere?

should i give him a raise?  if so should it be a standard raise or a
substantial raise?


******* ****** ******* ******** ******* ******* ******* ***
*   Read list FAQ at:
*   This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers 
*   Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To 
*   subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
*   Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at) Remember, any email you 
*   send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted 
*   without your permission. Make sure you visit our web 
*   site at: 
******* ****** ****** ****** ******* ****** ****** ********