C/S Engineering positions available

I currently have a position open within the nuclear industry. My customer
is looking for 6-12 C/S Design Engineers for Washington state. Design of
concrete and steel structures, able to perform calculations. This is a
6-12+ contract assignment. Pay rate is 35-45 hour plus 500.00 week per
diem.  Please contact.

Vanessa Treadway
Staffing Services
Precision Resource Company
3501 South Soncy Road, Suite 126
Amarillo, TX 79119-6406
Phone: 806-468-2584
888-459-2590 x 584
e-mail: vanessat(--nospam--at)precisionresources.net

forwarded to seaint by djk

> *
> *
> *   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp