From: desi j kiss [mailto:djkiss55(--nospam--at)juno.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2002 11:06 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Cc: vanessat(--nospam--at)precisionresources.net
Subject: C/S Engineering positions available

I currently have a position open within the nuclear industry. My customer is looking for 6-12 C/S Design Engineers for Washington state. Design of concrete and steel structures, able to perform calculations. This is a

6-12+ contract assignment. Pay rate is 35-45 hour plus 500.00 week per
diem.  Please contact.

Vanessa Treadway
Staffing Services
Precision Resource Company
3501 South Soncy Road, Suite 126
Amarillo, TX 79119-6406
Phone: 806-468-2584
888-459-2590 x 584
e-mail: vanessat(--nospam--at)precisionresources.net

forwarded to seaint by djk

> *   Read list FAQ at: http://www.seaint.org/list_FAQ.asp
> *
> *   This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
> *   Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
> *   subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
> *
> *   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
> *
> *   Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
> *   send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
> *   without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
> *   site at: http://www.seaint.org

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
Join Juno today!  For your FREE software, visit:
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.