RE: Concrete Slabs-on-Grade

My understanding is that "Type I/II cement" is essentially cement which
meets the requirements for both Type I and Type II cements. Thus a "Type
I/II cement" can effectively be considered the same as a "straight Type II
cement".

James Lutz wrote:

"Another thing I've discovered is that it's hard to get straight Type II
cement. You get Type I/II ..."