Re: T.G.I. FLOOR JOISTS

Tahir,

Could you describe the T.G.I. product a little bit? Is it an open web wood truss, metal truss, wood beam, etc...?

Mike Perakis, P.E.

>>> tahirq(--nospam--at)optonline.net 07/25/02 08:45PM >>>
HELLO THERE:

Any good Engineer out there knows if there is any company web site or phone number to get information related to using T. G. I. Floor Joists, such as span tables, loads etc.

THANKS and Have fun while pushing those calculator numbers.

Tahir