Re: Risky Business

Ref: Stan Caldwell's post "Risky Business"

Interesting Statistics.

I now understand why our field is not fancied any
more.

What would the corresponding figures be would be for
Lawyers?

Has any one ever succeeded in claming something from
an incompetent lawyer?

Has any one succeeded in avoiding payment to a lawyer
when his services were of no use?

What about Politicians?

Just pondering.
Regards