RE: T.G.I. and lentils and rebarbs FLOOR JOISTS

It seems to be almost the norm that programs or articles which cover areas
of professional or personal expertise include major gaffes by the
presenter/author... creating significant misgivings regarding the accuracy
of those other (apparently authoritative) programs and articles whose topics
cover areas where I don't have any particular expertise....

Peter James