Q:Steel Roof Deck: Using wall panels

I am evaluating several existing metal buildings.  They all have roof
decks with ribs at 12" o/c.  I have looked at SDI and they do not list a
roof deck with ribs this far apart.  Most ribs on roof decks are at 6"
o/c.  I have found several wall panels in catalogs with ribs at 12" o/c.

Is it typical for the builder to use wall panels for roof deck or is
there a roof panel available that has 12" spacing on the ribs??

TIA

Ronald A. Hill, P.E.
HILL Consulting Engineering
PO BOX 26525