Re: T.G.I. and lentils and rebarbs FLOOR JOISTS

Just last week I spent an enormously frustrating amount of time with a
contractor who, among other things, repeatedly  called columns..... beams,
even after being corrected....multiple times.

And yet the owner still could not come to grips with my less than optomistic
opinion of who he had doing the work.

Mark