Re: T.G.I. and lentils and rebarbs FLOOR JOISTS

Hi, all,

        Sure, I've got one.

        A few years ago I was building a sun deck using concrete piles
(fence posts, actually) and I wanted some SONOTUBE to get a few inches
above grade.  A clerk in one of the local building supply (retail)
stores didn't know if they had any so he went and got his boss who told
me "Why don't you try Revy?  They sell saunas!"

Regards,

H. Daryl Richardson