Re: T.G.I. and lentils and rebarbs FLOO

Guess I am lucky, I live in the southeast and we have "plaskick" vapor barriers, "diagram" roofs, "electricical" engineers and "Archeeteks" (pronounced Arch+E+teks).  I have almost begun to call them Archeeteks too because I see how much it grates on them.  Guess if I make them mad enough, they will hit me over the head with a colyum, wrap my dead body in plaskick, push me in a shallow footer and burry me.

Ron Martin