Re: Metric Steel Plate Thicknesses Help!

>What are commercially available steel plate thicknesses in metric?
>I would appreciate any info and thanks a lot!!
ASTM A-20 has a metric equivalent with preferred sizes. So does
_Manhinery's Handbook_. The hooker is what's available at your favorite
supplier. I did a Sherlock search for 'steel metric' and got a couple of
dozen unique hits on suppliers. You can probably do just as well with
Google.

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw