RE: T.G.I. and lentils and rebarbs FLOO

Would that be cast irony or ductile irony?

-----Original Message-----
From: Christopher Wright [mailto:chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2002 7:17 AM
To: ?
Subject: RE: T.G.I. and lentils and rebarbs FLOO

>I don't see irony.  I see sadness.
You're right to a degree--the fact that so few engineers can write a
clear paragraph or even spell is indeed sad, but that's what makes irony.
;->

What's really sad is that copping an attitude toward anyone, let alone
the trades we depend on to carry out our instructions, is absolutely
self-destructive.

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw