Re: Opinion

"Guideline for Structural Condition Assessment of
Existing Buildings, SEI/ASCE 11-99"

I have the previous version,  I can't remember what year.  That version at least is mostly terminology,  some check lists, some boiler plate.  In other words, nothing particularly cutting edge or insightful.

I am not sure I would have bought it but having inherited it,  I use it occasionally to verify terminology.

Gail Kelley, P.E.