RE: T.G.I. and lentils (Christopher W.)

I just remembered another one...a contractor referring to Hilti Kwik-Bolt
II's as "quick bolts".

(And many contractors say "Hilti bolt" when they mean specifically the
Kwik-Bolt II).

Oh, and don't forget "lolly" columns (usually used in referring to a
standard A53 pipe column)

Gary

Gary J. Ehrlich, P.E.
Project Engineer