RE: Help Wanted, Tucson, AZ. Roseville, CA.

We have been asked to engineer a number of homes in both the Tucson, Arizona
and Roseville, California areas.  We are looking for some local engineers
that can help us with site observation, field work and such other tasks that
require a face-to-face presence.  This can be a full time or a part time
job.  Please reply with any interest to George(--nospam--at)borm.com.

Thanks, for allowing the Spam, George Richards, P. E.