Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
stainless steel corrosion[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: stainless steel corrosion
- From: "Nels Roselund, SE" <njineer(--nospam--at)att.net>
- Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 08:57:29 -0700
Desi Kiss's short dissertation on corrosion, posted on the seaint list is the best I've seen. It was posted on July 25, 2002. If you can't retrieve it, send me your email address, and I'll forward it to you.
The Specialty Steel Industry of the United States [202-342-8630] has numerous publications on stainless steels. One, "Design Guidelines for the Selection and use of Stainless Steel" has a discussion of galvanic corrosion of stainless steels. Nickel Development Institute [416-591-7999] also has publications you may find useful. "Managing Galvanic Corrosion" has some case histories, for example. [These phone numbers are a few years old -- I hope they are still good, but by now, the organizations probably have web sites you can find and tap into.]
South San Gabriel, CA
- Prev by Subject: Re: Stainless Steel
- Next by Subject: RE: Stainless Steel Corrosion
- Previous by thread: Re: ethics/ lighter side
- Next by thread: RE: Stainless Steel Corrosion