Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Stainless Steel Corrosion[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Stainless Steel Corrosion
- From: "Rich Beldyk" <rich(--nospam--at)usbridge.com>
- Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 12:27:02 -0400
Here are a few more sources for stainless steel corrosion information
Climax Molybdenum at one time could supply you with a large amount of information on Stainless Steel and Corrosion. http://www.climaxmolybdenum.com/default.htm
Carpenter Technology http://www.cartech.com/ has good technical information available, though you must register to gain access to it.
- Prev by Subject: stainless steel corrosion
- Next by Subject: Stainless steel rust
- Previous by thread: stainless steel corrosion
- Next by thread: RAM Suggestion