Re: Spiral Stair

Hi,
There are several papers published in various journals and the following book also has a design examples.
"Staircases- Structural Analysis and Design" by: M.Y.H. Bangash and T. Bangash, A.A. Balken, 1999.

>>> mjs7737449861(--nospam--at)msn.com 08/02/02 08:37AM >>>

Help
Can anyone direct me to a source reference etc on design of Spiral Stairs and their handrail
Your help is greatly appreciated
thank youGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com