3 Story Hotels- Project Fees

For those interested please e-mail me privately.

We have 3 Projects that we may contract out.

1.  3 story timber construction 63,000 sf 96 units outside parking 4
bldgs

2.  3 story timber construction 53,800 sf 68 units outside parking 1 bldg

3.  3 story timber construction 34, 000 sf 72 units underground
parking(concrete)  1 bldg

Please submit fee for full package:  Calculations & drawings

Thank you in advance.

djk

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.