mat footings under 15-storey building design

Hi

I design mat footings under 15-storey building (basement wall as a part of mat) . dimension on plan is 7m x 30m . This has an duplex elvators concrete pit at one side which I consider it as a shear wall up to the roof . The most factor I am mentioning is the total combined vertical load of this shear wall is 1400 tons . Mean while , those of the adjacent columns are just around 600 tons .

Soil bearing capa supposed to be adequate under the shear wall area so that it will be satisfied under the adjacent columns. But I am worrying about settlement btw them

This is non seismic design

Questions: May I do the following solutions :

  1. Applying compressed driven pile only under the shear wall , ?
  2. Use only mat by positioning other balanced footing system?

Any solution is appreciated .

IF there is any source of books on mat footing design , pls tell me

Thanks

Strurocky