Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
mat footings under 15-storey building design[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: mat footings under 15-storey building design
- From: "namvy" <namvy(--nospam--at)hcm.vnn.vn>
- Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 10:56:25 +0700
I design mat footings under 15-storey building (basement wall as a part of mat) . dimension on plan is 7m x 30m . This has an duplex elvators concrete pit at one side which I consider it as a shear wall up to the roof . The most factor I am mentioning is the total combined vertical load of this shear wall is 1400 tons . Mean while , those of the adjacent columns are just around 600 tons .
Soil bearing capa supposed to be adequate under the shear wall area so that it will be satisfied under the adjacent columns. But I am worrying about settlement btw them
This is non seismic design
Questions: May I do the following solutions :
Any solution is appreciated .
IF there is any source of books on mat footing design , pls tell me
- Prev by Subject: RE: Mat Footing Design
- Next by Subject: mat footings under 15-storey building design
- Previous by thread: SE Refresher Course
- Next by thread: mat footings under 15-storey building design