Swedged Anchor Bolts

Does anyone have pullout capacities for swedged anchor bolts/rods?  More
specifically, can the embedded head of the anchor be eliminated?  IBC 2000
Section 1913 provides no basis for pullout of swedged anchors, nor can I find
any reference in the AASHTO codes.  Of course, I could use
manufacturer-provided capacities for anchors installed after concrete curing,
but I would prefer a solution that allows embedment in concrete.

To put the problem in perspective, I am resisting a 300-kip uplift load with 24
anchors.  The bearing has been designed to transmit equal load to all anchors.
The anchors will be ASTM F1554 Gr. 55.

Of course, I could use a headed anchor, or an anchor with a nut, or either of
the previous options with a hardened washer, but I'm interested in swedged
anchors as these will be standard for my non-uplift conditions.

-Keith Fix, PE
-Little Rock, Arkansas