Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Steel Ladder Studs[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Steel Ladder Studs
- From: "benfair" <benfair(--nospam--at)cox.net>
- Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 12:57:44 -0700
I am involved in retrofitting a building built in the 1960's. The non-bearing partitions consist of 4" steel "ladder studs".
The existing drawings have no information on the type of studs used, but a trip to the site revealed that 4" steel "ladder studs" were used. Does anyone have any reference / historical / testing information on "ladder studs"?
Any help or direction is appreciated.
- Prev by Subject: RE: steel joists information
- Next by Subject: RE: Steel Ladder Studs
- Previous by thread: RE: UBC Section 222.214.171.124 - Lateral Force Distribution
- Next by thread: RE: Steel Ladder Studs