AISC Continuing Ed Survey

We are planning to make AISC lectures and seminars available online through
our web site (in addition to the more traditional on-site seminars we run).
In planning to do this, a few basic questions have arisen and I'd like some
feedback from as many of you as are interested in completing the 8-question
survey here:

    http://www.aisc.org/survey

Once there, click "Are you ready for online learning?"

Thanks in advance for your help.

Charlie