From: dennis.niehoff(--nospam--at)srs.gov [mailto:dennis.niehoff(--nospam--at)srs.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2002 2:29 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: AISC Continuing Ed Survey

When I went to the we page given below and clicked on the survey I got the
following message;

"No surveys match the parameters you specified in the custom tag."

Dennis Niehoff
Phone  (803) 208-8116
Pager (803) 725-7243 #12321

"Carter, Charlie" <carter(--nospam--at)aisc.org>
08/06/02 03:46 PM
Please respond to seaint