Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Fwd: Re: RAMSBEAM question

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
From: "Support" <Support(--nospam--at)>
Reply-To: "Support" <Support(--nospam--at)>
To: Juan José Treff De la Mora <jjtreff(--nospam--at)>
Subject: Re: RAMSBEAM question
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 15:10:18 -0700

The Table that RAM SBeam uses is called ramw.dat  This table can have sizes
added to it, where section properties are entered as outlined in the RAM
SBeam online manual (the rsbeam.wri file in the RAM\PROG folder) Chapter 6.
This same information can also be found in the RAM Structural System  - RAM
Manager Manual, pages 38-39.

Rolled or Built Up sections can be entered in files, however, they must
always use the basic criteria for an I-Section (i.e. Top Flange Thickness,
Bottom Flange Thickness, Depth, Thickness of Web, etc.) - a plate cannot be
expicitly applied, but you may increate the appropriate flange thickness.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us at (800)
726-7789 or Support(--nospam--at)



Lisa Willard
RAM International

Charle con sus amigos online usando MSN Messenger:

******* ****** ******* ******** ******* ******* ******* ***
*   Read list FAQ at:
* * This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers * Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To * subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at) Remember, any email you * send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted * without your permission. Make sure you visit our web * site at: ******* ****** ****** ****** ******* ****** ****** ********