Limit States

AISC is putting together a teaching guide to aid the instructors of structural steel design classes.  As part of this guide we would like to include pictures of steel members which have failed due to various limit states.  We have pictures of most of them, but there are still a few that we are missing.

I am looking for pictures that show examples of the following limit states:

Web Cripling
Web Local Buckling
Web Local Yielding
Tension Yielding.
Beam Compression Buckling

If you can help to provide any of these for use in this publication, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Christopher Hewitt
AISC Staff Engineer
312.670.5426 phone