Roof Sheathing at Ridges - Max. pitch for effective diaph.

As long as were on this topic....is there a maximum pitch at which the
diaphragm is no longer effective?

We're about to start a project, 3 story custom residence with an 8:12 pitch.
On similar projects in the past (steep roof pitch) I have sheathed the attic
floor in it's entirety due to my concern of the steep roof pitch degrading
the diaphragm performance at roof level.

Any comments?

Regards,
Mark