Re: Roof Sheathing at Ridges - Max. pitch for effective diaph.

I would think that once a roof reached a certain pitch, it would behave more like
a vertical diaphragm (shear wall) more than a horizontal diaphragm.   My question
than would be how to treat an angled shear wall when it meets a vertical shear
wall.  Would it be considered a hinge point?   I can see that there would probably
be some outward kicking forces at that point so adding plywood at the ceiling
would certainly be an option and probably a good one.

Verne