incinerator

Greetings all

I'm designing a incinerator and, I need to know where to get information on
the civil work for incinerators.
That type of considerations should take, the types of materials to use, you
form, sizes. The structure will be a reinforced with steel? Or only brick
masonry.
Any information that yours can provide me or some place of the web to
consult them would thank a lot.

Raul Marino
Structural Engineer
Ecuador- South America