RE: Tuckpointing

I don't have any personal experience, but the Institute for Research in
Construction, National Research Council of Canada (IRC-NRC) has done a lot
of work in this area, driven by the need to maintain the Parliament
Buildings here in Ottawa.

This would be one place to start:

http://www.nrc.ca/irc/bes/index.html

Our National Master Specifications include several sections in Division 4
that address mortars, procedures, etc. To my knowledge they are not
available on-line.

Peter James, P.Eng