Unbonded PT structures

Gail,

Interesting article in the August, 2002, issue of Concrete International on
unbonded PT structures.  I have only skimmed the article, but intend to read
it closely.  Of course, we don't have the salt and water problems here in
Southern Arizona that you do in the DC area, but because of the lack of these
problems, complacency exists!  (However, even today when I drive on a bridge
across a dry wash, I will see a sign warning me to watch for ice on bridge.)

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona