Re: Unbonded PT structures

Roger,

I will have three more articles on post-tensioning  coming out in the December, Januay and February issues of Concrete International.

There have been a number of good articles in the past but the industry has changed so much, even in the last ten years, that a lot of what is in the older articles is no longer correct.

Gail Kelley