Forums -Mechanical Engineers

I really think this is one of the best forums for structural engineers (and frankly anyother organization)and like the professionalism and help that is out there. Does anyone know of a similar list serve or forum for mechanical engineers?

Mark Segedi
The Dyark Group
330-721-8709

This email was scanned by CSAV the fastest and most reliable anti-virus software in the world. For details on how you can be protected by the best AV or get a free online scan go to www.anti-viruscenter.com