Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
MathType -- Is any one using it?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: MathType -- Is any one using it?
- From: "Nels Roselund, SE" <njineer(--nospam--at)att.net>
- Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 10:40:04 -0700
Have you tried, or are you using MathType? How does it compare with Mathcad or Tedds?
It's a math software that works in word processor program, MSWord or MacIntosh. It looks good.
It's available from www.nasatech.com/software/mathtype for $129. I'm hooked on Mathcad, but the MathType demonstration makes it look worth trying in lieu with keeping up with the Mathcad periodic upgrades.
South San Gabriel, CA
- Prev by Subject: re: Mathtype
- Next by Subject: Mechanical vibration
- Previous by thread: Forums -Mechanical Engineers
- Next by thread: re: Mathtype