From: G Manandhar [mailto:grm(--nospam--at)engineer.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 08, 2002 1:07 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: MathCAD

Nels:

I noticed that you are hooked on Mathcad.  I have been using excel to do my
design and have not quite moved on to Mathcad though I have thought about
it.  I would appreciate if you could share your experience in moving from
excel to mathcad.

I have developed quite a collection of design programs in excel and am kinda
hesitant to move on to Mathcad.  I am not sure if Mathcad can read excel
files - that that would certainly help.

Gautam Manandhar